moderated Re: how to download without going through f6 download bar

Andrew Summers

What browser are you using?

If it is IE, hold the alt key with n and tab to open or save.

Then repeat above steps.

The only change is, open folder.

Tab to open folder and press enter

The file should be in your downloads.