From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 10:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Date and time

Hello,
Sometimes the special function keys setting can be changed in
control pannel under keyboard in the function keys category and other times this setting would need to be changed in BIOS which is inaccessible to screen readers.
I would begin in the control panel under keyboard link and see if there is any tab when pressing control tab that states function keys tab.
You could also try pressing the fn key to the left of the space bar with escape to disable it temporarily while you press insert f12 for example to check time.

On 2/15/21, John J. Fioravanti, Jr. <fioresq1@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi: can I change that back?