moderated Re: email question

Richard Turner

In your junk/spam folder, use the applications key or shift-f10 on the message, press the letter j for junk options, then arrow to not junk, and hit enter.
It should ask you, do you want to trust email from xxx, and there is a check box to check.
Hit enter,
and that person's email should stop going to spam.
There are other options in that junk options you may also want to use at times.
HTH,

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 14, 2021, at 8:00 AM, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi all,
Can someone please tell me how to stop emails from going into my Spam folder?
I've added the sender's address to my contacts, but it's still happening. Using
Office 365 with a gmail address, the latest Jaws 2021, and Windows 10 version
20h2. Thanks Madison