moderated Re: Microsoft Edge, no more favorites manager/have to do with context key now

So far it is still only part of the Canari version of Edge, there are two more steps after this, the developer and beta versions before it gets into the public build. Of course I am not entirely sure how quickly this goes and if, for example, Canari features first are added to the other programs or if they can go straight from being in Canari to a public release. I have tried it and it's fantastic, you just press Control + Shift + O and like in the Windows Start Menu start typing a few letters of your Favourite and then arrow down to select from a list of choices.

Best regards,

Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2021 5:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Microsoft Edge, no more favorites manager/have to do with context key now

I heard mention that Edge is experimenting with a new more accessible Favorites system that is available in the latest daily builds. I believe I saw mention of this about two weeks ago, therefore, it is probably making its way into the stable  insider builds soon.

If you feel like impacting this process, perhaps you want to download the latest insider build and use the feedback assistance.

Jonathan

On Feb 10, 2021, at 05:47, Ashleigh Piccinino <apiccinino@...> wrote:

Hello,

I just figured out, for those of you wondering where the favorites manager is in Edge, that … there’s not one … not really, anyway. When you press CTRL shift and o—of course altogether, don’t move anywhere in the tree view. Press your applications key and, for those of you wanting to “sort by name,” arrow down to choice 4 of however many choices it says. Of course, this is for JAWS users. The choice is “sort by name” and hit enter. Just my teaching tip for a little bit/haven’t put anything up for a while, so …

Ashleigh S. Piccinino (Practicum student at Nixa Public Schools for TVI certificate in Missouri).

Sent from Mail for Windows 10