moderated Re: Microsoft Edge, no more favorites manager/have to do with context key now

Cohn, Jonathan

I heard mention that Edge is experimenting with a new more accessible Favorites system that is available in the latest daily builds. I believe I saw mention of this about two weeks ago, therefore, it is probably making its way into the stable  insider builds soon.
If you feel like impacting this process, perhaps you want to download the latest insider build and use the feedback assistance.
Jonathan

On Feb 10, 2021, at 05:47, Ashleigh Piccinino <apiccinino@...> wrote:

Hello,
I just figured out, for those of you wondering where the favorites manager is in Edge, that … there’s not one … not really, anyway. When you press CTRL shift and o—of course altogether, don’t move anywhere in the tree view. Press your applications key and, for those of you wanting to “sort by name,” arrow down to choice 4 of however many choices it says. Of course, this is for JAWS users. The choice is “sort by name” and hit enter. Just my teaching tip for a little bit/haven’t put anything up for a while, so …
Ashleigh S. Piccinino (Practicum student at Nixa Public Schools for TVI certificate in Missouri).

Sent from Mail for Windows 10