moderated Re: Can I get My messages to go to a specific folder automatically?

Ashleigh Piccinino

Rules and alerts doesn’t always work as I’ve tried it. For me, at least, sometimes the dialogue comes up that “one or more rules couldn’t be activated due to ...” Also, some of my dialogues say “the folder xxx has exceeded its storeage capasities.” I don’t know what that’s all about, and you’ll just have to manually move the messages into the folders. Sorry about that. I’ve gotten Rules and Alerts to work about a couple times, but if you put another rule in for a message, it adds it—so you could have Win10 and then subsiquent numbers behind that for how many more rules you’ve created for the folder.

On Feb 11, 2021, at 10:31 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

 'If you are using Outlook, it has the ability to create rules that would automatically move emails from a particular address into a folder and you can assign a different sound to those messages.
You would want to create a folder first, but this is at a level that would be hard to write out instructions for.
Microsoft accessibility would likely help you with this.
Or maybe someone knows a good online tutorial.
Microsoft accessibility phone: 800-936-5900

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 11, 2021, at 8:16 PM, Maria Reyes <reyesm191@...> wrote:

 Hi,
Is there a way to get my list messages into a specific folder? Like in Gmail you can automatically send messages into specific folders. I'm using Jaws.

want to talk about all sorts of topics? join my list by sending an email to blind-chatroom-request@... with subscribe in the subject field.