moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: looking for coding, programming, and website info

Abraham Sweiss

Hello Jeff,

If the goal is to learn how to code, I would start at the following article.

http://htdp.org/2003-09-26/

Although last  time it was updated was in  2003, the information is still relevant.

Thanks, Abraham