moderated Re: Audio Bluetooth Sound Setting

Randy Barnett

what's your Bluetooth headphones paired to your computer going to jaws utilities sound card and select the Bluetooth headphones from the list. They should route jaws to your Bluetooth and your microphone and speaker should work for zoom as if jaws wasn't even there.

Randy Barnett

On Feb 12, 2021, at 8:26 PM, michaelpbaity@... wrote:

Regarding Bluetooth headset- I am trying to connect my bt headset for isolating jaws messages and then have audio from a zoom conference coming thru my external speakers. I also am using a webcam as a microphone because my desktop does not have an internal microphone. I have not been able to get everything running at the same time. Any suggestions?