moderated Re: Can I get My messages to go to a specific folder automatically?

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

If you are asking whether Outlook is going to stop, no. Outlook is here to stay.

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 12, 2021, at 8:25 PM, meow meow <soberwater26q@...> wrote:

Rosie here...
is outlook is stop use program?
that I thought outlook, internet explored is shutting down.
is this correct?
I'm using window live email now and wonder this going shutting down too the window live is from using program not from internet website.

Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: Can I get My messages to go to a specific folder automatically?

'If you are using Outlook, it has the ability to create rules that would automatically move emails from a particular address into a folder and you can assign a different sound to those messages.
You would want to create a folder first, but this is at a level that would be hard to write out instructions for.
Microsoft accessibility would likely help you with this.
Or maybe someone knows a good online tutorial.
Microsoft accessibility phone: 800-936-5900

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 11, 2021, at 8:16 PM, Maria Reyes <reyesm191@...> wrote:

 Hi,
Is there a way to get my list messages into a specific folder? Like in Gmail you can automatically send messages into specific folders. I'm using Jaws.

want to talk about all sorts of topics? join my list by sending an email to blind-chatroom-request@... with subscribe in the subject field.