moderated Re: Don't know if this exists, but here is my question.

I don't know about a JAWS script, but the number of free talking clock programs for Windows, whether through the Microsoft Store or elsewhere, is myriad.  I can find no way to easily make the built-in Windows clock function do what you wish without setting hourly alarms at the top of each hour, during waking hours, and even then it doesn't speak the actual time.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=windows+10+free+talking+clock

This one, https://www.softpedia.com/get/Windows-Widgets/Alarms-Clocks/Talking-Clock-Igogo.shtml, is one of many that appears to fulfil the need you mention.  Whether it's accessible or not I cannot know.  The way I find out is by downloading and trying with a screen reader.

           ~ André Gide