moderated Re: Can I get My messages to go to a specific folder automatically?

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 11:16 PM, Maria Reyes wrote:
Is there a way to get my list messages into a specific folder?
-
The generic answer:  Yes.

The remaining questions:  A specific folder in what e-mail client.  How one sets up filters differs depending on the client.
Are you using a Gmail account?  If so you should set up your filtering and labels (which are implemented as IMAP folders in an email client) in the Gmail web interface, then it's taken care of no matter what email client ends up being used.

           ~ André Gide