From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James English
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 3:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audiodescription

Hi,

We are still uploading shows on audiovault.net. If you find one that is on blindmice and not on audiovault let me know and I'll sort that issue out.

- James

On 2/10/21, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
The movie vault on that site has been up and down periodically over
the last year. I kind of stopped using it. For a while it looked like
they lost their sendspace account where they were obviously uploading
the material. I guess they have it back now but they did seem to lose
a lot of content. It looked like they were slowly adding it back.
*shrugs*

From: Richard Turner
To: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, February 09, 2021 09:05 PM

When the Blind Mice Mall Movie Vault uses direct download it works great.

If you have to use the free SendSpace download it is a pain.

If you buy a subscription for say 1 month to the high speed download
with Sendspace, it works well.

As for other sites, I know of none that have mp3 files with audio
description like what Blind Mice Mall offers.

Then, you are left with finding movie or TV shows for rent or purchase
that include Audio Description or subscribing to services like Netflix
who provide audio description on all their original content, or Disney
Plus which offers a lot of movies and series with audio description.

The best source for finding out what shows have audio description is
through ACB.

The Audio Description Project (ADP) (acb.org)

HTH,

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical
object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com <http://www.turner42.com>