From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 3:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS February build And Microsoft Teams

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone has noticed, when in Microsoft Teams and using ctrl+2 to bring up the chat list, you can arrow down and if you want to remove one of the chats, there is a hide option if you arrow down.  It is the one after the mute option.

JAWS seems to read some random things at the beginning when you arrow to the option as below:

.st0{opacity:.74} Hide ‑