From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of James English
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 3:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audiodescription

The rest of game of thrones is available on audiovault.

On 2/10/21, Justin Williams <justin.williams2@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes.

I really wanted the rest of game of thrones, and some of the marvle series.

Justin

From: Richard Turner
To: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, February 09, 2021 09:05 PM

When the Blind Mice Mall Movie Vault uses direct download it works great.

If you have to use the free SendSpace download it is a pain.

If you buy a subscription for say 1 month to the high speed download
with Sendspace, it works well.

As for other sites, I know of none that have mp3 files with audio
description like what Blind Mice Mall offers.

Then, you are left with finding movie or TV shows for rent or purchase
that include Audio Description or subscribing to services like Netflix
who provide audio description on all their original content, or Disney
Plus which offers a lot of movies and series with audio description.

The best source for finding out what shows have audio description is
through ACB.

The Audio Description Project (ADP) (acb.org)

HTH,

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical
object<>to realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.t
urner42.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7Cfba1d427b10241029cfb08d8ce00ea04%7C84
df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637485850600359167%7CUnknown%
7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJX
VCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=GLTNpPlpoPURwSjg%2F7y%2Fijy%2BcZp4%2Fd4CXCc6qs
Vboks%3D&reserved=0>