From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: February 10, 2021 12:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: audiodescription

I didn't find a lot of movies on there last time?

Are they still getting new ones?

Justin

From: Richard Turner
To: main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, February 09, 2021 09:05 PM

When the Blind Mice Mall Movie Vault uses direct download it works great.

If you have to use the free SendSpace download it is a pain.

If you buy a subscription for say 1 month to the high speed download with
Sendspace, it works well.

As for other sites, I know of none that have mp3 files with audio
description like what Blind Mice Mall offers.

Then, you are left with finding movie or TV shows for rent or purchase that
include Audio Description or subscribing to services like Netflix who
provide audio description on all their original content, or Disney Plus
which offers a lot of movies and series with audio description.

The best source for finding out what shows have audio description is through
ACB.

The Audio Description Project (ADP) (acb.org)

HTH,

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to
realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com <http://www.turner42.com>