moderated Re: Could use some outlook 2021 contact help please.

Richard Turner

Hi Ron,

I’m going to paste what Jaws has from the speech history as I tab through my wife’s contact.

This will at least give you an idea of the fields.

You can fill in or skip any fields you like.

I think you can also add fields in each section by cliking on the button like for email and bring up other choices.

I’ll x out the phone number etc.

Davies, Carol
(50x) xxx-xxx
Carol Davies - Contact
Full Name Edit‑
Carol Davies
Company Edit‑

alt+p
Job title Edit‑

alt+t
File as edit combo‑
Davies, Carol
alt+t
Contact Photograph Button‑
Open the address book to select an entry for Email Button‑
Email Index Button‑
Email Edit‑
daviesxx@...
Display as Edit‑

alt+i
Display as Edit‑

alt+i
Web page address Edit‑

alt+W
IM address Edit‑

alt+r
IM address Edit‑

alt+r
Business... Button‑
Phone Number 1 Type Button‑
Phone 1 Edit‑

Phone 1 Edit‑

Home... Button‑
Phone Number 2 Type Button‑
Phone 2 Edit‑

Phone 2 Edit‑

Phone 2 Edit‑

Business Fax... Button‑
Phone Number 3 Type Button‑
Phone 3 Edit‑

Mobile... Button‑
Phone Number 4 Type Button‑
Phone 4 Edit‑
(50x) xxx-xxxx
Business... Button‑
Address Type Button‑
Address edit‑
This is the mailing address check box‑ not checked‑
Alt+r

I think if you put their call letters in the display as field, that might work.

The last field is a notes field that doesn’t help with the auto fill function.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com