From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 10:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Volume Adjustment

It only works with the absolutely most recent version of JAWS 2021.
At 08:52 AM 2/10/2021, you wrote:

Marty:

I just tried this again here, and it worked.

Hit the insert or Jaws key on the numberpad and the space immediately
after that. Then follow this by the letters V and J.

You can adjust the volume using the up and down arrow keys from there.

Tom Behler