From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday 10 February 2021 14:55
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws 2021 problems.

Hi Pat,

That seems like a very good diagnosis on your part.

I’d recommend sending your email again to Eric and to the Jaws support link, as some times it takes a couple tries to get their attention.

I had an issue that is finally solved in 2021 that went back to 2019 and it took several tries to get their attention.

They are rather busy, so I’m not blaming anyone, just pointing out that the old saying is true: “The squeaky wheel gets the grease.”

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com