From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Portillo
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 10:16 PM
To: Jim Portillo <portillo.jim@...>
Subject: JAWS and Google Meeting

Hi there,

I’m wondering what you guys might know about using JAWS with a Zoom-like platform called Google Meeting. I’ll be downloading and playing with it, because I’m being asked about it. Can someone let me know how well it works with JAWS and how accessible it is in general?

I’ve only worked with Zoom, Skype, and Teams, and while I’ve heard of Google Meeting, I’ve never used or needed it.

I’d appreciate any information. Meanwhile, I’ll be trying to figure it out as well.

Jim