From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2021 11:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook issues/questions

Hi all,
I'm using Office 365, and the last couple of days that when I'm going
through unread messages after I delete one Jaws doesn't move to the next
message, it says "zero items, to move to an item press the arrow keys." This
doesn't happen all the time but most of the time, if I arrow up/down then
it'll move to the next message, is there any way to have just move to the
Also, sometimes when I'm in my inbox I'll get a message that pops up saying,
"2 of 4 tasks have been completed successfully cancel all button," then it
gives a couple of percentages (I usually hit escape before it gets to this
though) and then goes away. Any idea why I might be getting this message,
and how to prevent it? I'm using Office 365, the latest Jaws 2021 and
Windows 10 version 2004.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide!!!
Madison