moderated Re: JAWS and Trello

JM Casey

Not sure if you'll get any better responses here so I will chime in and say that the platform is web-based and seemed accessible to me. That said I never really figured out how to use it or what its benefits were. There are message boards and such for your team to communicate on, which in theory is alright. I don't think you'll really have accessibility issues but the usefulness of this type of thing still feels somewhat obscure to me. Maybe it'll make sense to you.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Carina Venter
Sent: February 7, 2021 09:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Trello

Hi folks

A quick question, if I may. I need to work as part of a team on Trello which, I gather, is great for scheduling and ticking off collaborative tasks. Does anyone have experience with this space as far as accessibility is concerned? If it isn't accessible, do you know of any open source alternatives that I could propose to the group?

With thanks,
Carina