I had forgotten to ask the following additional question.
This concerns the address book within outlook 2019.
- How can I add multiple e-mail addresses within the contact inside outlook 2019 via the keyboard?
- 2. When using WLM, you could tab over to nickname and type in a nickname/title, so when you started typing in that nickname, the entire address would show up within the to field.
- Via keyboard commands, how can we do this within outlook 2019.
- The only reason why I had switched from wlm to outlook 2019, was because wlm started to become unstable and I needed a new mail package.
- Many thanks for the help.
- Ron KR3DOG