moderated Asking one more outlook 2021 question.

Ron Kolesar

I had forgotten to ask the following additional question.

This concerns the address book within outlook 2019.

  1. How can I add multiple e-mail addresses within the contact inside outlook 2019 via the keyboard?
  2. 2. When using WLM, you could tab over to nickname and type in a nickname/title, so when you started typing in that nickname, the entire address would show up within the to field.
  3. Via keyboard commands, how can we do this within outlook 2019.
  4. The only reason why I had switched from wlm to outlook 2019, was because wlm started to become unstable and I needed a new mail package.
  5. Many thanks for the help.
  6. Ron KR3DOG