moderated Outlook issues/questions

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I'm using Office 365, and the last couple of days that when I'm going through
unread messages after I delete one Jaws doesn't move to the next message, it
says "zero items, to move to an item press the arrow keys." This doesn't happen
all the time but most of the time, if I arrow up/down then it'll move to the
Also, sometimes when I'm in my inbox I'll get a message that pops up saying, "2
of 4 tasks have been completed successfully cancel all button," then it gives a
couple of percentages (I usually hit escape before it gets to this though) and
then goes away. Any idea why I might be getting this message, and how to prevent
it? I'm using Office 365, the latest Jaws 2021 and Windows 10 version 2004.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide!!!
Madison