Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2021 4:23 PM
Subject: A thank you letter.

Just wanted to say thanks for those who tried to help me out today.

Now, the only issue I’m having is that for some strange reason, I can’t get the sound scheme that I want to play to go off for new mail notification.

I even have the M.S. Tech Support operator stumpted as well to why the sound effect wave file that I have chochen won’t go off as well.

Many thanks once again.

Ron KR3DOG