moderated Re: How to close a popup in Google Chrome?

Richard Turner

If escape doesn't do it, tab around to see if there is a close button.
control."+w and control+f4 close the active window.

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 7, 2021, at 5:10 PM, Ann Byrne <annakb@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I have a screenful of informational popups. I thought ctrl-w or ctrl-f4 would close one at a time, but it closes the whole stinkin application instead.

How do I get rid of the cute little popups?

Thx,
Ann