moderated Re: ASSISTANCE NEEDED: MY COMPUTER QUITS TALKING IMMEDIATELY AFTER I OPEN OUTLOOK?

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi,

Of all the Microsoft apps, Outlook has always given me trouble. You can try to repair your office suite.

Go to program and features(Press Windows + R keys simultaneously to launch the Run box. Type appwiz. cpl and click OK to open Programs and Features.

Find your Microsoft app in the list and hit Shift F10 or application key

Arrow down to change and hit enter. The repair dialog box will appear.

Do the online repair, it is longer, but more thorough. HTH