moderated Re: ASSISTANCE NEEDED: MY COMPUTER QUITS TALKING IMMEDIATELY AFTER I OPEN OUTLOOK?

Richard Turner

What are the specs of the computer?

My impression is that they use lower end processors and RAM, so it could be it is being overloaded.

I’d remove anything you are not using, especially anything that loads on start-up.

If it is the issue of the processor and RAM, reinstalling Windows won’t help.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com