moderated Re: Asking two questions.

Loy

Here is the link for the JAWS downloads.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2021 12:19 PM
Subject: Asking two questions.

Hello, to my fellow jaws user subscribers.

I just had to have my pc’s hard drive formatted, so I’m starting back from scratch.

I’m currently using NVDA because I went out to FS’s web page and the good news is that I was able to find the down load folder, but the bad news is that nowhere on the web page can I find a link to down load jaws 2021.

Can anyone help me out here?

I’ve been to software and to products and to down load with no luck.

I found the sales pitch on the new features of 2021, but no link to click on to down load the program to install it.

Also, I’m using outlook 2019 for my mail package.

Can anyone help me to change the date and time from the twelve hour civilian time to the twenty-four hour military time?

I know, I still need to add a tag line to my mail as well.

But I’ll get to that soon.

Many thanks for the help.

Ron KR3DOG