From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 2:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: voice assistant question

I did not know it even existed. I tend to stay away from voice assistive things if at all possible. I've had some interesting experiences with the dictate function on my iPhone as in saying , "Thrift store. " It came out something entirely different which is not suitable for this list. I've never enabled "sharky" So, don't understand Madison why it would be turned on in the first place on your computer.