moderated Re: replying to a gmail message using html view

Jim Ruby

Hi,

I just fired up jaws version 2020 and it is working just fine. I sent
myself an email and I could reply to it just fine. I could stay on
that page and send myself multiple replies with no issues.

On 2/6/21, Jim Ruby via groups.io <jimruby67=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

This was not happening in the previous version of jaws 2020. I will
have to go to the other machine and try it out again and see if it is
still the case. If 2020 works fine still then it is something in jaws
2021.

On 2/5/21, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jim,

I have this same issue when working with any of the chromium browsers
when

activating buttons or links! Why in the hell are the chromium browsers
so
slow to respond to screen reader programs keystrokes?! It's very
irritating

just sitting there waiting for a audio confirmation for a screen refresh
and

being uneasy about refreshing manually! I'm referring to just browser
use
and not anything to do with email issues. If anyone has any helpful tips
for this irritating issue as well, please suggest some setting changes
that

might help with this problem. Thanks much.

Stay safe and take care. Mike.