moderated Re: moving from 1 Google doc to another

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 02:53 PM, Barbara Black wrote:
I was using alt F4 which clearly just closed Drive
-
You're welcome and you're a perfect example of why I generally avoid CTRL+F4.   ALT+F4 becomes almost entirely engrained and automatic as frequently as it's used, and you have to think actively about CTRL+F4.  Often even when you are doing so, you'll slip up.

Since CTRL+W closes a browsing tab in any browser I've ever used I suggest it instead.

           ~ André Gide