From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2021 10:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: voice assistant question

Dictation is never perfect, but I find it amazingly useful especially if I am just replying to a text message with a brief message of my own. It is everybody's responsibility to check what SIRI or whichever device or assistant you are using is writing and to correct mistakes, embarrassing or not. The email signatures I sometimes see about that dictation was used and to excuse any mistakes are a pet peeve of mine, there is no reason why you can't check your dictation results and correct any mistakes.