moderated Re: moving from 1 Google doc to another

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 12:40 PM, Edward Green wrote:
Control f4 should do it.
-
While it does, I've seen far too many accidents where the automatic ALT+F4 gets used and shuts down the browser.  Just a word of caution.  There's nothing wrong with CTRL+F4, I just prefer CTRL+W if you're dealing with browser tabs as it's less accident prone.

           ~ André Gide