moderated Re: Two questions regarding Jaws 2021.

Chris Hill

Interesting.  I wonder if this has anything to do with a verbosity setting.  I have never gotten a lost focus message, but I've always tried to reduce unnecessary verbiage from jaws whenever I found a way.

On 2/6/2021 08:55, Dan Longmore wrote:

Hi,

  “Lost Focus” announcements will continue no matter the repairs or installs.  This is an ongoing issue that Freedom really needs to get a handle on .

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Albert Cutolo
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 12:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Two questions regarding Jaws 2021.

Good afternoon everyone,

First, how would I go about doing a repair of Jaws 2021,  and can you remove a specific  update.  ,  I’m asking because whenever my computer boots up, I keep getting a lot of lost focus messages. Next, after I type whatever the subject line and tab to the edit field,  it indicates a dash

Second, In the settings menu under the utilities option,  there isn’t anything about  enabling the  voice assistant.

Thanks in advance

for any and all help advice and suggestions,

Al