moderated Re: voice assistant question

David Diamond

Perhaps I never used the word wake.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: February 5, 2021 2:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: voice assistant question

It's on by default.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David
Diamond
Sent: February 5, 2021 4:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

I did not know it even existed. I tend to stay away from voice assistive things
if at all possible. I've had some interesting experiences with the dictate
function on my iPhone as in saying , "Thrift store. " It came out something
entirely different which is not suitable for this list. I've never enabled "sharky"
So, don't understand Madison why it would be turned on in the first place on
your computer.