moderated Re: Two questions regarding Jaws 2021.

Brian Zolo

Hey there, Marty, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio, feel free to call me BZ, grin!  Voice assistant isn’t supported in windows 7.  I found that out as webut now I’ve got windows ten and have it though I haven’t turned it on to play with it yet.  You have a blessed day!  Your bro!  BZ!

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 4:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Two questions regarding Jaws 2021.

I have no Voice Assist either.  I am running JAWS 21 on a Windows 7 computer.

Love in Christ
Marty

Sent: Friday, February 05, 2021 12:18 PM

Well, for me, Voice Assistant is right above Tandem.

Maybe someone who knows much more than I, which is a lot of people, can say if there is somewhere else you have to enable it first?

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com