moderated Re: voice assistant question

Mike B.

Here are both ways to disable:
From: Mike B
1 way to access the Sharky Voice Assistant settings is:
1. Press, Insert + J, to open the Jaws context menu.

2. Press the letter, U, to open Utilities and Sharky the Voice Assistant submenu should be highlighted.

3. Press enter or right arrow to open, arrow down to, Settings..., and press enter.
Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

From: chris judge
Go to jaws settings with insert 6.
Switch to default with control shift D.
Type voice in to the search field and arrow down to voice assistant.
Press enter. Open the tree view with right arrow key, then arrow down to Listen for wake word Sharkey and make sure it isn't checked. Tab to ok and press
space bar or enter to trigger the ok button and you should be fine.
Chris Judge

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.