From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2021 12:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: voice assistant question

Hi all,
On the topic of the Jaws voice assistant, can anyone tell me how to get rid of it or turn it off? I tried going into utilities and I thought I'd turned it off, but it would seem not, as it still goes off even though I've never said any wake word to it ever. It's annoying and I'd like to have it turned off permanently if at all possible. I'm running the latest build of Jaws 2021 and Windows 10 2004.
Thanks
Madison