moderated Re: Two questions regarding Jaws 2021.

Soronel Haetir

Jaws uninstall is an all-or-nothing thing on a per-version basis. That
is, you can remove jaws 2021 but leave jaws 2020 (or vise versa) but
not remove the latest jaws 2021 update and go back to the prior
version.

I suspect to go back to a prior version you would need to uninstall
jaws and then use the installer for that prior version and then when
jaws runs say "No" if it asks if you wish to install the latest
update.

I would suggest that before you go to the work of uninstalling that
you re-run the jaws installer (possibly downloading the latest
installer exe from the web if you don't have it handy) and use it to
perform a repair.

On 2/5/21, Mike B <mb69mach1@fastmail.com> wrote:
Hi Al,

Are you running Windows 7 or 10? The Voice Asisstant won't show in Windows

7 since it's not availble for Windows 7.

For your Focus problem, try opening quick settings with, Jaws key + V, and
type, focus, in the search field.
When the results populate you should have 1 result, Focus loss announcement,

make sure this is unchecked.

Stay safe and take care. Mike.