Ghost Mouse

Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonboy13@...>

Hello,
I’m wondering if anyone knows what’s going on:
I disabled the tapping feature on my mouse pad so sighted people could use the mouse with the buttons. I know it’s disabled because when I tap it or move my fingers along it nothing happens except for the mouse to move.
I’m still having the same problem I had when the mouse was enabled. At random times I’m jumped to different windows, I’m moved to different places in a document or email at random times and sometimes when I’m typing a random bunch of text will be selected and deleted when I keep on typing.
Other people who have tested on my computer haven’t had this problem, so I’m wondering if there is a way to find if there are some touch pads that aren’t obvious that my hand position brushes? I don’t see anything except maybe around the mouse pad or keys. There are lights around my spacebar and mouse pad.
I’m running Windows 7 with Jaws 11. This jumping happens at random times and in any application.
Thank you,

Brandon Keith Biggs