Sent: Friday, February 05, 2021 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: Two questions regarding Jaws 2021.

I am running the current version of Jaws and I do not find a voice assistant in the utility menu.  Tom

Sent: Friday, February 05, 2021 9:55 AM

I hope someone can answer about removing updates, but I am doubtful that can be done.

You can run the .exe file that you used to install Jaws 2021 and you will have an option to repair.

For me, the first item under Utilities is the voice assistant.

Are you sure you are on 2021?

I thought there was an option about the lost focus messages, but I’m not finding it right now.

HTH,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com