moderated Re: Two questions regarding Jaws 2021.

Richard Turner

What I find interesting about this is that I turned it off, yet, it still shows up under utilities with all of the features grayed out other than settings and getting started.

But, I do have a microphone on this laptop, so maybe that is the issue?

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com