moderated Re: Two questions regarding Jaws 2021.

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

do you have a microphone on your computer or laptop or one that you can plug-in? If you don't have a microphone maybe it doesn't show up. This is just guessing though. As for removing an update you can't do that the download you have to get from freedom scientific is already updated. If you have an old EXC you can use that and not update but short of that no you can't remove an update.
Randy Barnett

On Feb 5, 2021, at 10:15 AM, T. Civitello <tcivi31@...> wrote:

I am running the current version of Jaws and I do not find a voice assistant in the utility menu.  Tom

Sent: Friday, February 05, 2021 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: Two questions regarding Jaws 2021.

I hope someone can answer about removing updates, but I am doubtful that can be done.

You can run the .exe file that you used to install Jaws 2021 and you will have an option to repair.

For me, the first item under Utilities is the voice assistant.

Are you sure you are on 2021?

I thought there was an option about the lost focus messages, but I’m not finding it right now.

HTH,

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com