moderated Re: Google Sheets - how to adjust column width?

Tanguy LOHEAC

Hi Brian

Thank you for your answer. I've already read the first link and it is just talking about clicks. There are no keyboard steps.

Le 03/02/2021 à 16:26, Brian Vogel a écrit :

Personally, I like using the "Fit to Data" option to automatically resize columns.  See: Automatically resize columns in Google Sheets with “Fit to data”

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=using+google+sheets+with+a+screen+reader

Keyboard shortcuts for Google Sheets - Computer - Docs ...

           ~ André Gide

--
Didactiweb - les formations adaptées aux déficients visuels
Tanguy Lohéac

Avast logo