From: Audiobookfan
Sent: 01 February 2021 21:55
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MP3gain installation

I was trying to install version 1.2.5. I think the version you mention

below is a beta and I'd prefer not to use beta software. I only need the

basic functionality of mp3gain.

Also, no one has addressed my question about whether I need the updated

files in the full installation of mp3gain or if the version included in

Windows 10 will work. This is an important question to me because I

don't want to have to deal with trying to undo something I've done.

Thanks,

Jeff