moderated Re: Optimal email setup for Windows 10 with JAWS

Richard Turner

I’ve always had the reading pane set to off.

It used to be that malware/viruses could be launched if the reading/preview pane was on.  I don’t know if that is still true, but the reading email experience is much improved having that off.

I would stick with Outlook and not bother with Windows built-in mail client.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com