From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: January 30, 2021 11:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws scripts for QuickBooks

I guess this is one of the situations where you get what you pay for. I use
QuickBooks Online which is very accessible, but then it's a subscription
based service so you have to decide if you want to pay hundreds for the
scripts and it's not like the desktop version of QuickBooks is free or if
you want to just pay a bit each month. Are you using it personally or for
business? Not sure how much a personal/self-emploed type of subscription is,
I pay I think $35 a month here in Canada and that is after a fairly
significant discount I get as a member of the Canadian Federation for
Independent Business, but I have two incorporated companies I have to do
bookkeeping for, one is just a holding company which owns my building and it
has a very low volume of items, the other is my retail business with undreds
of transactions a month.. I don't use it for Payroll since I use a payroll
service for that.

Best regards,
Sieghard