From: Chris Hill
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2021 12:35 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with my WiFi

No, the connect automatically will save the wi-fi password and connect to that network whenever it is in range.  If it doesn't do so, the driver is junk.

On 1/30/2021 12:16, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
I think that the connect automatically is for when your computer is connected via cable, not for WIFI.
When WIFI gets connected, it will be the LAN that is always connected.
Glenn