moderated Re: Problem with my WiFi

Richard Turner

Dave, perhaps you could give more details about the router, the number of rooms away from the router, and even what kind of building?
Is it two stories, old lath and plaster or newer construction?
House or apartment?
All this can impact the Wi-Fi signal.

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Jan 30, 2021, at 5:45 AM, Jeff Christiansen <jeff@...> wrote:

I agree, try a better adapter and/or go for a meshed networking solution. Extenders will resolve a connection issue, but  will sacrifice network speed dramaticaly.